Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pillow Talk

As I was perusing through my Google Reader last night I came across these amazing tutorials for pillows from Cluck Cluck Sew and think I am in love:



I've had a sewing machine that my Mom gave me sitting in the closet for about a year now that I may just have to bust out for the holiday season.  I can just think of so many amazing gifts that could be made and have a growing list of sewing projects for the house.  The last time that I pulled out the sewing machine I had some issues getting it started since I hadn't used one in years.  I'm really going to try and get things moving this week and pull it out and get started on striking some things off the list.  

Anyone else have any wonderful craft ideas that have them inspired for the holiday season?  

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! Love that tree pillow. Thanks for you sweet comment at Tattered and Inked- I've enjoyed browsing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete