Thursday, June 20, 2013

Super Exciting Announcement!

Hi friends! I know that it's been forever since I've posted anything, BUT I have a really good excuse this time:


Yup, we're expecting and SUPER excited about it. Baby B is expected around New Years 2014 (due date: Jan 2, 2014)!

The past couple of months I've been pretty sleepy so any spare time was basically spent napping on the couch and sipping on some Vernors. I'm so thankful to say that I'm finally starting to feel better, able to eat something other than noodles and beginning to get active again. Yahoo!

It's still kind of surreal to us. I think seeing the ultrasound sealed the deal seeing the baby squirming all around in there (Ryan likes to say that it's break dancing). And the fact that my pants are getting a bit tight and there's a tiny, little baby belly starting already. Whoa!

I can't believe we've made a human. That's exciting, terrifying, and awesome all at the same time. I'm sure it's going to be a very interesting journey that we'll be sharing with you all.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats!! That's so exciting! We are getting one of those around Aug. 18!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and congrats to you as well! Did you find out gender?

      Delete
  2. Oh my Oh myyyyyy oh my!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!! A RUNNING BABY ! YAY!!!! So incredibly happy for you and your husband... enjoy your pregnancy and embrace your superwoman body!

    xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've already been keeping my eye on quite a few jogging strollers. ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats! I'm behind you by 3 days! My original EDD was 1/2, but when I went for the dating ultrasound, they changed it to 1/5. So exciting (and scary!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is exciting and scary!! Is this your first? Maybe we'll have babies that share birthdays. :)

      Delete