Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bumpdate: Week 16

Holy smokes!? I'm 4 months along already tomorrow. Time is flyyyyying by! I can't believe that it's already halfway through July. It makes me a bit sad that summer is over halfway over already. Before we know it, there's gonna be snow on the ground and I'll be complaining and wishing for these hot days to be back.

My prego stats:

Weight gain: 6.4 pounds in the past 4 months. This is the time where the weight gain will start adding on a lot more aggressive as baby goes through growth spurts and my body preps for baby more. My bump definitely "popped" this week so now I look more pregnant than just bloated.

Baby size: Avocado (Average size: 3.53 oz and 4.57 in)

What I've been eating: Ridiculous amounts of water! I'm so thirsty all the time so I've been downing a ton each day. Digging watermelon lately, along with tomato & cucumber salad with italian dressing, and Better Made BBQ potato chips (seriously, the bbq chips ever). I could eat all of those every.single.day. Chicken is still not my favorite, but I can eat small amounts of it at a time.

How I've been feeling: Pretty good! Still tired after an early morning and long day at work so I'm still loving my daily naps. Sleeping at night is a little rough since sleeping on my stomach is becoming uncomfortable and this heat has been unbearable (heat index of 105 today). I'm getting more energy back though and finally went for a walk/jog the other day and it felt awesome to get out and moving again. Once this weather passes I'll be a lot more active again.

Am I Showing Yet?: Yep! Woke up the other morning with a baby bump! It's still small, but enough for people at work to notice. Definitely going to need to get some new pants sometime soon. Goodbye skinny jeans (for now...). Also, I'm pretty sure I'm feeling flutters of movement. I can only notice when laying and it's quiet and I'm specifically looking for them.

Don't mind my scrub-tastic self. It was my day off = lazy
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing close friends from college! It was so great to spend some time with those that I share so many awesome, fun and memorable moments from college with. I really hope that we can make it happen more often. :) Feeling the flutters is pretty cool too. We had another OB visit and the heart rate was at 160. The wives tales say girl, but I've heard that often it's not right. We'll know Aug 13th!
Baby B Heart Beat
Perfect Michigan sky after sunset

Some of my favorites
Hubs & I
Our gorgeous getaway "home".
Baby Prep/Goodies: We bought a crib! Target was having a big baby sale so we took advantage to save some money. Also bought a Pack N Play that came with a free bouncer. :)

Can't wait for the weekend to get here. Some outlet shopping, relaxing with Ryan, and cooler temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment