Sunday, January 24, 2016

Midnight Mom Confessions

I was awake in the early hours the other morning just thinking about birth, motherhood and all the changes to come. There's so much that can feel out of control when you're about to give birth to another child that it can feel overwhelming at times:

How quick will it happen? Can I deliver natural again? What if I need a c-section? Can we handle two kiddos? How will our son respond to a new sibling? Will breastfeeding be as difficult to establish this time? Among many other thoughts. 

 

I almost feel as though I'm more nervous and anxious this time around than the first time. Maybe it's because I'm not so naive about how tough, yet amazing those first few weeks (months) can be or how completely primal childbirth can be. During these moments, I trust that my body can handle and knows what to do and just put my heart and trust into the birth process. It's hard not having complete control, but will be so worth it no matter what way it happens. It's funny because I really feel as though the mind forgets a lot about childbirth and now I'm suddenly flooded with all the memories of Aiden's. His birth was quick and intense and a completely empowering experience. I'm hoping to relive something similar with his baby sisters. I think that my biggest fear during this birth is that it may happen very quickly. I'll definitely be heading to the hospital earlier (I went from 4cm to 10 cm in less than an hour last time), especially as we have to be sure that my Pop's is able to get to our home with plenty of time to watch Aiden and for us to get to the hospital. I'm hoping for quick, but not too cute. I definitely don't want to worry about having this baby at home or in the car. Eek! 



At my appointment Friday (38 & 1/2 weeks), I was showing signs of my body preparing for labor (dilating and effaced) and I've had contractions on and off all weekend. Excited to meet and love on our little girl (still unnamed) someday soon.


Send me your labor vibes and calming thoughts mama tribe. I could use them! 

1 comment:

  1. How to Get Your Ex Back After a Breakup or Divorce.! Am giving this testimony cos am so happy, I want to thank Dr Frank Ojo for the great thing he has done in my life , he brought happiness to my life .! A very big problem occurred in my Marriage seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. TEMPLEOFLOVEANDPROSPERITY@GMAIL.COM. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day. What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past 7 months, gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back. So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster. So, i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Frank Ojo, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email Him @( Templeofloveandprosperity@gmail.com ). Thank you sir ..me & my family live in Toronto, Canada.

    ReplyDelete